An all-time classic egg recipe that is tasty and healthy for your family.
- 8 Safegg™ PSE pasteurized eggs
- 150g cup mayonnaise or to your liking
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Sea salt and black ground pepper
Boil 8 eggs in the pot for 12 minutes. Then let it cool down for a few minutes before peeling.
Cut the eggs into half and transfer the yolks into a bowl. Mash the yolks with a fork; mix in mayonnaise, mustard, and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
Pipe the yolk mixture back into whites and finish with a garnish of turmeric.