Tsukimi Onsen Chicken Eggs with Bonito Sauce 10-pcs
READY-TO-EAT FAR EAST DELIGHTS
Safegg™ signature Tsukimi Onsen chicken egg is our raving fans' favourite egg.
Also known as Hot Spring egg in Japan, It’s a Japanese soft-boiled egg with a custardy white and a creamy golden yolk. A terrific addition with soba noodles, ramen, rice, or as an alternative to poached egg.
Crack an Tsukimi Onsen egg for an instant ready to eat meal. Some even recommend serving Tsukimi Onsen egg with Nasi Lemak!
For the best creamy Tsukimi egg experience, boil eggs in 90°C hot water for 3 minutes before serving.
ABOUT OUR EGGS
- 10 eggs per pack
- Freshly pasteurized using Safegg™ award-winning South Korean egg pasteurization technology
- 99.9% free of Salmonella and bacteria
- Ready to eat - Little to no cooking required
- Creamy flowing golden yolk and egg white
- Ideal topping with ramen or nasi lemak
- Rich and yummy flavour
- Halal certified
- Shelf life min 14 days